Applicants should submit a fully completed Delta Application for Employment form that reflects their knowledge, skills and abilities relevant to the position, clearly indicating the competition and job title. A resume may be attached. Resumes will remain active on file for 3 months.
If you are applying for more than one position, you must submit a separate resume or Application for Employment form with each submission. Preferred candidates will be required to complete a criminal records check.
Recruiting for vacant positions may take up to 4-6 weeks. If you have questions regarding the status of a competition, please contact us at (604) 946-3246. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Applying for On-Call/Temporary Positions
Application for Employment forms are accepted on an ongoing basis. As openings occur, suitable applicants will be short listed and contacted for interviews. Applications will remain on active file for three months.
Positions are filled based on knowledge, skills and abilities. The Corporation of Delta ensures that the recruitment and selection process is equitable and free from discrimination for all candidates.
Email, fax or mail your resume to:
The Corporation of Delta
4500 Clarence Taylor Crescent
Delta, BC V4K 3E2
- Sport Development and Community Events - Superintendent
- Deputy Director of Parks, Recreation & Culture
- Child Care Worker
- Fitness Instructors
- Icemaker/Maintenance Worker
- Skating Instructors
- No contract employment available at this time.
Delta Police Department
- Please visit the Delta Police Department website for employment opportunities and information.
Delta Fire and Emergency Services
- Please visit the Delta Fire & Emergency Services website for information on recruitment opportunities.